Say that five times fast? Thankfully these fantastically Fall treats are much easier to make than their name is to say. In fact, they're ridiculously easy to make and ridiculously good. They kind of remind me of the Friends trifle episode: pretzels - good, peanut butter - good, chocolate - goooood. What's not to like?!
You'll only need four ingredients to make these festive pumpkins and temperatures are kept low enough throughout the entire process that the entire family can get involved. A package of cellophane bags and a handful of green pipe cleaners take the presentation to the next level with minimal effort and the finished bags are the ideal size for gifting large groups like classmates or coworkers.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Pretzel Pumpkins Ingredients:
Peanut butter chips
Orange candy melts
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat.
- Arrange pretzels on baking sheet in a single layer, placing one peanut butter chip into each cavity. Bake for three minutes.
- Remove from oven and place an additional chip into each cavity, pointed side down, to seal each cavity. Refrigerate until set, about ten minutes.
- Remove from pan and repeat process until desired number of pumpkins is reached.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions. Dip prepared pretzels into candy coating, transfer to silicone mat and press M&M on top. Refrigerate until set, about ten minutes.
- Curl pipe cleaners around a pencil and then cut in half. Package two pumpkins back to back in each bag and twist closed with a pipe cleaner.