If you're looking for a cute dessert for the Memorial Day weekend, then look no further. These patriotic s'mores are not only festive, but super quick to throw together at the last minute. Even though the absolute mess that is made while enjoying traditional s'mores is half the fun, these pre-made cuties are perfect for grab-and-go snacking at your next picnic or party.
Patriotic S'moresmakes as many or as few as you'd likeIngredients:graham crackersjumbo marshmallowsmilk chocolate melting chipswhite chocolate melting chipsvegetable oil if neededpatriotic sprinkles or jimmiesPreparation:
- Break graham cracker squares in half and lay small rectangles out on parchment paper.
- Melt milk chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth, and spread on each graham cracker.
- Cut marshmallows in half and place two halves on every other graham cracker.
- Place another graham cracker, chocolate side down, on top of your marshmallow grahams to form your s'more.
- Allow chocolate to harden fully. Refrigerate to speed up process and avoid milk chocolate melting during the dipping process.
- Melt white chocolate chips in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth. If white chocolate is too thick for dipping, you can add a small amount of vegetable oil until desired consistency is reached.
- Dip half of each s'more into white chocolate, sprinkle with patriotic jimmies and return to parchment paper to set.
- Store in an airtight container and keep out of direct sunlight if serving at a picnic or the chocolate will melt! Enjoy!